Thursday, June 15, 2006

20 points on why I should just go home today

(also posted at The List List)

  1. I don't feel well (granted, I usually don't this time of day so that's not a huge stretch, but still...)
  2. There are movies I need to watch and return to Netflix.
  3. My cat needs me.
  4. This place stifles my creative energy and makes me feel trapped in a cage.
  5. The bed is at home, waiting for me.
  6. It's been too long since I've pleasured myself. Seriously.
  7. There are snacks at home.
  8. There are piles upon piles of laundry to do (and really, laundry is better to do during the day, isn't it?)
  9. There are bills to pay (oh, they don't get paid if I don't work? Shit.)
  10. It's okay for me to be inebriated if I'm not here. Just sayin.
  11. I forgot my lunch and no one can cover for me to go get one.
  12. Alright... I just don't like the lunch that I brought, shutup.
  13. Dude, I just need to be alone and think about stuff.
  14. You wouldn't miss me.
  15. Just look at these circles under my eyes!
  16. I don't give you shit when you wanna go home (well, not to your face at least.)
  17. I have no idea what's going on on daytime television these days.
  18. Did I mention there are snacks at home? And beverages?
  19. I need to clean the house and come on, I shouldn't have to do that "on my own time."
  20. Look at this. Look at what this boredom has led me to!

3 comments:

Will said...

I feel like this most every day, except fot the self pleasure thing.

Peggasus said...

Ok, I know it was yesterday, but have you thought about multi-tasking?

Bed / snacks / self-pleasuring / thinking / drinking / and, DUH, Law & Order on each & every afternoon; all in the same place at the same time!

There ya go. Now your list is cut in half.

KC said...

Wow, Peggasus is a great time-manager. Does he/she do this for a living?

I understand your list and feel that most of it applies to me especially between 2 - 3 o'clock each work day. That time really, really drags!