Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Talkin bout gratitude, don't give me no attitude...

Well, how about something a little less negative up in this piece for a change?

The other day, Swistle posted a list of happy, (inspired by the daily gratitude blogging over at Black Sheeped) and I thought yeah, I should get my gloomy ass on that bandwagon for a bit!

Here are a few things that are currently helping to turn my frown upside down - in no particular order:
  • Genius playlists in iTunes, hearing songs I forgot I had
  • Something I'm wearing smells good
  • The Laugh-Out-Loud Cats comics. Brilliant.
  • Relatively uneventful work day
  • Those new Quaker Toasted Coconut Banana Macadamia Nut granola bars (sorry, couldn't find a product page for some reason, but got them at Target last week) - a lot nummier than expected.
  • President-elect Barack Obama (you know it!)
  • It's time for a new season of Top Chef already? Sweet!
  • Reading your blogs
  • Thinkin' about mah boo (J, who needs a better way to be referenced on this blog)
  • Feeling 30% better than yesterday

3 comments:

Swistle said...

Going to try the granola bars. I think. They do sound...odd.

Anonymous said...

I am super excited for Top Chef! I am planning a little cocktail party for One for tonight. Truth be told, I have already cracked that bottle...

And I have just finished roasting some poblanos on mah stove, so my house smells good (to me, at least).

~ Peggasus (my word verification is 'pledgy.' For some reason I like that.)

Beckalicious said...

I should totally do a list like this...