The other day, Swistle posted a list of happy, (inspired by the daily gratitude blogging over at Black Sheeped) and I thought yeah, I should get my gloomy ass on that bandwagon for a bit!
Here are a few things that are currently helping to turn my frown upside down - in no particular order:
- Genius playlists in iTunes, hearing songs I forgot I had
- Something I'm wearing smells good
- The Laugh-Out-Loud Cats comics. Brilliant.
- Relatively uneventful work day
- Those new Quaker Toasted Coconut Banana Macadamia Nut granola bars (sorry, couldn't find a product page for some reason, but got them at Target last week) - a lot nummier than expected.
- President-elect Barack Obama (you know it!)
- It's time for a new season of Top Chef already? Sweet!
- Reading your blogs
- Thinkin' about mah boo (J, who needs a better way to be referenced on this blog)
- Feeling 30% better than yesterday