Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Everyone Has Their Reasons

Some people will vote for what they believe in. Some people will vote to rebel, some will vote to conform. Some people will vote based on race and some people will vote based on religion. Some people vote based on facts and some vote based on rumors and pre-conceived notions. Some will vote for who they really like, and some will vote for who they dislike less.

For me, I'm voting for the candidate that not only has made me care about politics and the state of this country like I never had before, but someone whose ideas for change and hopes for the future are what I support.

These are some crazy, exciting times, folks. Get out there and vote for what you believe in! (Well, unless like most people you already have voted... then you can um, sit around being proud of yourself or have a hot pocket or something.)




P.S. I'm voting for Obama, obvsly!

1 comment:

KC said...

I wish we had early voting in Missouri. Well, I guess you can early vote by mailing in an absentee ballot, but that's just not the same.

Yes we can. Yes we did. ;-)