Monday, October 02, 2006

Stop me if you think that you've heard this one before

I've been having weird dreams lately, as I am known to do. I probably don't need to tell you that I often have weird dreams when it's Oncoming Period Week. And I probably don't need to throw in that they are often sexually weird or weirdly sexual. But I will mention this line that still is going through my head from a dream the other night. I don't know what exactly brought this on, but I was telling someone very matter-of-factly:
"Even after all these years, Rob Lowe is still fuckable."
So, just keep that in mind. I mean, sure he's good looking in that Smooth Talking Asshole Who Knows He's Good Looking kind of way, but I don't know if he's even in my top 10 DILF list (coming soon, uh possibly.) Anyways, not real sure why he was stuck in my head. I haven't seen any of his work lately, and I never even got to see those sex tapes he was famous for! But I will tell you that one time on Saturday Night Live he did a very convincing impersonation of Shaggy from Scooby Doo. He also was in the not so well known but pretty damn funny superhero movie The Specials and... well okay, maybe I do like Rob Lowe a bit and somehow triggered a subconscious reminder of that.
Okay, moving on. I probably do not need to tell you that I had another dream in which I ahem, uhh visited Lesbonia so to speak or that it was really fucking hot (so to speak). Probably shouldn't say that it involved another girl with pale creamy skin and a well-manicured front yard. I probably shouldn't even bring up the things we did to each other or who was watching while we did it. Because I really don't remember it all that well other than flashes of mental images, but damnit - it was hot in my dream so I guess I mentioned it anyway. Just forget I told you.

5 comments:

KC said...

Many years ago, I had one of those kind of dreams about Tom Cruise and I've never found him attractive. OK, maybe a tiny bit attractive when he played Lestat. Maybe my dream was really about vampires and not about Tom.

The Big Cheese said...

SHWING!!!

Anonymous said...

It's like you just drill a little hole in your head and this stuff kind of leaks out... :-)
Creamy skin...perfect yard...a desperate housewife maybe?

Rootietoot said...

my last dream involved Arnold Aphonso and a flying grocery cart. I think hormones to scrambly things with brain-thoughts. I like it when I wake up laughing because it was so strange.

Head Like Velvet said...

Sweet! I wish I had more sex(y) dreams. Really.