Wednesday, June 21, 2006

It's lunch and it's personal

Hey. Oh, go ahead and ask me what I'm eating, I know you want to. Yes, it's a fucking HotPocket. Why is that funny? Yeah, well I'm sorry I didn't have a more civilized lunch to bring. Nope, now you don't get to ask what flavor it is. And by all means, do not come over here and lean in to get a better look. No. Yeah, I know it actually smells good. You know what happened one time when I let this lady do the lean in? She actually poked it. Poked my hotpocket with her questionable fingernail. And so? I didn't get to enjoy my hotpocket that day. Tainted hotpocket! Fuck if I'm gonna let that happen again. Go away. Just don't even look at me while I'm trying to eat my goddamn lunch at my desk. Just don't.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW


BER

KC said...

At least no one is poking your stomach asking if the hotpocket upsets your tummy.

swirly girl said...

"tainted hot pocket" hahah! I just had sprite come out of my nose on that one.

Will said...

stupid pocket poker

HemisphereDancer said...

Hot Pocket.

Huh huh huh

Feral Mom said...

Tainted Hotpocket is a GREAT band name. And I love your Angry Badgeer, which is another great band name. You're not a drummer, by any chance?

ThatIsMeWhat said...

Who pokes a hot pocket? Honestly now.

kitty said...

if someone poked at my hot pocket I'd poke at their cornea with a jagged piece of metal!!

ok maybe that's a bit excessive...

I'd just find an extra sweaty, fat, hairy man to stink palm their hot pocket when they weren't paying attention!!