Monday, January 23, 2006

Ask

I'm thinking about trying sort of a theme this week. I will attempt to post things that are a little more personal and might say a little more about me, even if they aren't quite Post Secret worthy. I mean, the things that I write are part of me, but a lot of times are pretty vague. I love reading other people's stories and intimate details of their lives, but even with my less than exciting one, I hesitate. There are some stories I think of telling and I stop myself. I'm too worried about what you think. Or I'm too worried about what I think. I don't know. We'll see how this plays out. If there's anything (within reason) that you'd like to know about nervousgirl, just ask or send me an email...

Coyness is nice, and
Coyness can stop you
From saying all the things in
Life you'd like to

So, if there's something you'd like to try
If there's something you'd like to try
Ask me, I wont say no, how could I?


- from "Ask" by The Smiths

No comments: