Tell me, what's your definition of triflin'? I'm not sure if I'm even spelling it right. One of my old coworkers used to use it quite frequently. I just think it's kind of a funny word, although it's probably overused and I'm just a little slow.
I've heard it used as describing:
- someone who is unclean/nasty
- someone who is a cheater/sleeps around
- someone who uses people for money
- someone who's a manipulator
- someone who's all up in your business
Come on, use it in a sentence!
Here's what urban dictionary had to say.
Update: Oh, okay - perhaps I should've used it in a sentence myself. Here are examples of how I've heard it:
- "You should see how nasty her house is, and she don't even care - that's triflin'"
- "She's trying to holla at my man! That triflin-ass ho!"
- "He's triflin... living off his woman, ain't even trying to get a job."