Monday, October 30, 2006

Proceed With Caution

Reasons I cried this weekend:
  • because I just love him so much (sentimental)
  • incident with the cat's litter box (frustrated)
  • realization of being a loser who doesn't go out enough (depressed)
  • because of my period (the underlying reason for all of the above)
Oh yeah, you can see these are completely VALID reasons for freak-outs in my troubled, hormonal mind. He hung in there with me like a trooper, but still. I'm not proud of myself. Except for making oatmeal pumpkin cranberry cookies, those turned out pretty well. So, at least there's that.

2 comments:

Rootietoot said...

The cookies sound grand- all my favorite flavors in an easy-to-hold format.

Sometimes one doesn't need a good excuse to cry and die. SOmetimes one just does it because it's the thing to do at the time.

Hope it passes soon enough.

ThatIsMeWhat said...

I hope you feel better soon. I feel the same a lot. A good man is a good thing.