Thursday, May 11, 2006

Everything's Gone Green

And we're in the middle of what appears to be a 10 day bout of rain. You'll know I'm officially old if people start complaining about the weather and I shake my fist and say "We need the rain." Old people know best sometimes, or that's what they'll tell you.



I've been sorta in and out lately (yeah, again). I blame it on dreariness and self-medicating. I've been drinking better things like WATER lately and my body is quite confused by it. I also tried an awesome beverage recently that I wish I'd see around more often - Arizona Blueberry White Tea. Word. Antioxidants fo dat ass.



I haven't planted anything new, but I'm pleasantly surprised at what has come to life here. These leaves are so lovely, you'd think they're hand-painted.



2 comments:

Blush said...

antioxidants fo dat ass
hilarious.

my dad swears by green tea. says it changed his life

Nervous said...

I like the green tea too, I like lots of things that are green. :)