For some reason, I tend to get grouchy on Fridays. I know, what the crap? Guess I save it up during the week. Oh, and I don't have a social life that involves the usual "it's Fri-daaay-time-to-par-taaay" thang. Anyway, here are my grievances thus far, a.k.a. turn offs:
- - tummy aches
- - bitches who cut in front of me to get their gas station crappycinos
- - 404 page errors
- - page-load status insisting on being "done" when infact it is not done, it's not done at all
- - empty inboxes
- - toilet odors
- - bad local radio
- - as in, that James Blunt "you're be-ooti-fah-hull" song. I've had enough of that. You need to cram it, fuckface.
- - or that new Destiny's Child/Beyonce/whatever the fuck you are now/ song that's just whiney shlock with an offbeat kinda rhythm, sounds like a twix commercial. Oh yeah, you have no way of telling which song of theirs that is by my description, do you?
- - stupid faxes with no cover page
- - my own lame existence
Oh, and how this bulleted list shows up without the bullets, so then I gotta use dashes. That's real nice.