Monday, October 17, 2005

Two Blogger B-days!

Did you know that it's both Lisa AND HemisphereDancer's birthday today?! What are the chances?! So if you haven't already, get to the well wishings!

In honor of our birthday Libras, here are a few horoscopes for them that I've come across today, take them as you will:

"You will try to alleviate the boredom you feel by making something creative with twine. Fortunately, it will work, but you'll need a lot of twine."

"Heavy weights can be a burden in the desert. You don't have to do anything you don't want to. Unless you're talking about defecation..."

"Master the art of loving yourself -- cherish your imperfections and so will others."


Wow... and these were the better ones I found! Also, you two happen to share the same birthday as: Eminem, George Wendt and Norm MacDonald. Nifty, huh? Hope you both have wonderful birthdays, my dear friends! Cheers!

3 comments:

HemisphereDancer said...

Thank you!

According to my horoscope, my wife is getting me a big girl that likes to be tied up???

Nervous said...

Haha! That's the gift that just keeps on giving, isn't it?

Anonymous said...

Very nice site!
» »