Friday, October 07, 2005

Spooky talk


So, you know I've been on the topic of getting a house lately and I don't want to bore you too much with that. So here's something everyone can identify with - have you ever felt the presence, or been spooked by previous owners of the home? Do you believe in the paranormal? I've heard lots of stories from people with older homes, who truly believe that they are haunted. I don't get that feeling about this home, and it was only built in the 60s, but still... can a house be haunted even if no one died there? Why do so many people tell me that the ghosts they see are children? I don't know much about this kind of stuff, and try to take it all with a grain of salt. It just seems like everyone has a ghost or paranormal story of some kind, so I'm putting the topic out there for discussion. Seems fitting with it being a chilly October day, too!

1 comment:

HemisphereDancer said...

I've seen lots of crazy shit.

Instead of posting a long entry here, I'll duplicate the actions of my dear friend Underpants and post it on my blog soon.

BTW - I miss "Choose Your Own Adventure Books"