Monday, October 24, 2005

Monday night

Just when I was starting to think that maybe I've spent a bit too much time on the computer, and maybe I should perhaps move on to other forms of entertainment... Just when I was thinking of all the good movies to watch at any time on the DVR... Just when I decided to get back into "We Love Katamari" and was almost getting better at it... Our precious TV crapped out on us! Yeah, we've been TV junkies for a while now, so it's a disappointment. Ah, well I suppose the timing is just right. I need to get back into the swing of things and should be spending my time packing and cleaning anyway. But still... that's another expense we weren't expecting. Poop!

Reminds me of a quote from The Simpsons "The Shinning" episode:
"No TV and no beer make Homer... something something"
"Go crazy?"
"Don't mind if I do!"

5 comments:

Nervous said...

Ha! I love that quote!

acw said...

Urge to kill rising... Rising... fading... fading... rising... fading... gone.

Lovely Lisa said...

Oh Jess!!!
No tv...maybe your boyfriend can help entertain you in other ways, though...

Anonymous said...

Funny you should write about your TV dieing on you. I reciently got an antenna for my TV because cable is very expencive out here and I am too cheep to pay for it and now I get like 5 channels but they are all from Vancouver B.C. I guess that what I get for living in North West Washington... Oh well eh!!!


BER

Anonymous said...

Then what would you play your NES on?