Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Two glass eyes

Today I was all like "heyyyy, I like that shirrrrt"
And he was all "yeah? aw, well it's good for going out in, but not good for work - glad I don't have to see any clients today"
And I was all "naw, it's cool, it's cool"
and he was all shaking his head
Then a couple hours later, I'm all "no really, I really like that shirt, man" and proceed to stare at the chest hair that is peeking out the top and he probably sees me staring cause I think I'm less obvious than I am
But is chest hair like something you're supposed to politely avert your eyes from?
Then I thought about what he must think of how I dress for work if he considered himself dressed down.
And then I felt bad.

And.... this story isn't even related to how this morning I thought I had a detached retina!
Crazy stuff.
Bad, bad eyes.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Just stumbled upon your blog...very funny!

Nervous said...

Oh, goodness Dave - I'm afraid to hear these stories. I think I'm okay, but I should go to the eyedoctor quite soon anyway cause my eyes and contacts are pretty fucked up. I don't want to go blind!