Wednesday, February 01, 2006

How Do U Want It?

Oh geez, a poll! What have we come to here? Well, I'd like some feedback and thought this would be an easy enough, anonymous way for you to let me know whatcha think, ya dig? I suppose if there's an option you'd like to choose that isn't listed here, then you might wanna leave it in a comment or email. Thanks to those who participate!








What would you like to see more of on Nervous Thoughts?
More pictures
More lighthearted posts, less about your problems
More angry rants
More true stories of dating experiences
More sex-related posts
More sex-related posts (but only if they are hetero-oriented)
More fantasy/fiction type of stuff
More about inebriation
I dunno... surprise me
View Result
Free Web Polls






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your blog just the way that it is. My opion of blogging is to express your thoughts and opinions and if others dont like what you say f#*k them there are milions and billions of other blogs that they can read. Well thats just my 2 cents. I hope all is well.

BER

Nervous said...

BER - aww shucks, thanks.


Dave - Ooh! Well, be careful what you wish for... I just might hafta do that:)

girlfiend said...

I like pictures and generally think light hearted is boring but wouldn't recommend changing anything you're doing for the sake of others. This is all about you.

Now because it's all about me, I'm not so into the fantasy/fiction stuff.