Friday, February 17, 2006

Everything In It's Right Place

My problem is that I don't know how to completely, effectively express what I'm thinking. This, by all means should be a simple human task, though it's not. In conversation it's worse, but I see it in my writing too. I forget that you don't know my history and can't hear my internal monologue. So listening to me or reading my words is kind of like observing one side of a phone call. You can almost piece together the story, but so much is left to be explained. Without the explanation it sounds half assed and/or retarded. Eventually, it gets boring and irritating trying to make sense of it.
That's odd. I'm trying to explain how I can't explain things. Trying to write about not being able to write. So here I am. I need to clean out, repair and re-organize my head.

3 comments:

Blush said...

feeling it

Ver. 2.8 said...

wow you have no self esteem even in your writeing. Everything you write is just find. At lest you dont have the prob of horrible spelling.

Dave said...

Its in the air. God's unwanted children left behind to fend for themseleves. Thats about how I feel. I haven't been this bad since...well shit, I don't know if I've been this bad ever. And theres no hard solid reason for it.