Friday, December 16, 2005

My cat ponders the meaning of Christmas


We didn't even set her up to do that, but wouldn't she be cute with some little antlers? No? Yeah, somehow I don't think that would be appreciated. Muffers was just getting into the holiday spirit. You could even say she glows... (cough... ahem, sorry bout that one folks.)

If you have the time, please check out I Love Your Pets! for more pet pictures, contributed by myself and others with much better photography skills. Let me know if you want to contribute or have suggestions. Or don't.

3 comments:

Wookiee Rage said...

All I could think of when I saw that picture was a scene from "Christmas Vacation" were a cat starts playing with the Christmas tree lights. Muffers looks quite cute, but please be careful, things didn't end well for the cat in the movie.

Nervous said...

Hee hee! I should watch that movie again, I remember that - it was pretty funny!

Nervous said...

pinkgoldfish - thanks for asking about the kitty. She's doing fine but her voice is still pretty raspy. She seems healthy in every other way though.... ?

webmiztris - hehe! funny you should mention that - I had an experience with my mom's cat eating some tinsel and it was NOT cool! I know what you're saying!