Monday, October 31, 2005

Sick of Myself

I've got a winning combination of emotions today - self-loathing, disgusted, bored and horny. Don't you love when that happens? I don't want to be here, I don't want to be anywhere. I just have to wait for it to pass and continue to be bland and predictable. I don't like it when I'm like this and I don't blame others for getting fed up with me. But I figured that at least here on this blog, I'm somewhere that I shouldn't have to pretend. Still, I wish I had something better to say! I think I'll just read your blogs instead.


3 comments:

Ms Bees Knees said...

awww, jessica. that gave me total sad face. so true about the blogs being a place where one can be honest about who they. i just choose not to. hahah. my life is lies! all lies! btw, thanks for stopping by. take care!

Grafs said...

Hope you are feeling better soon!

Mortgage Center said...

Hi, Thanks for your interesting blog. Keep up the great work! I also have a site & blog about mortgage calc, please feel free to visit.