Thursday, October 13, 2005

meh. bleh. feh.

I've been a worthless piece of crap lately at work, but somehow I don't think anyone will notice...
My head fucking hurts! Maybe it's the changing weather. I'm stuffed up, and whenever that happens, the whole right side of my head aches. The only thing that usually helps is drinking something hot or laying on my left side to ease the pressure. Lights are too bright, sounds are too loud, ack - all my senses get irritated. Ohhh, a nap would be so nice right now.
Shout out to the nice peeps who put up with me even though I may take a little while to write them back! It's always good to hear from you and get a little somethin-somethin in the old inbox.
Oh, and in regards to the house situation: it's still cool, I'm still excited, but I really hope neither of us gets electrocuted trying to fix anything in the future! I mean, I think that's only fun for a second before it would like, really really suck. Just a thought.


I would write more, but right now I can't focus. Blehhh!

1 comment:

ThatIsMeWhat said...

Oh man I hope you feel better! I'm gonna drop one in yer inbox soon.