Thursday, April 13, 2006

Oh, like you didn't think that

Yesterday morning I had an ultrasound for my janky ol' thyroid. It was kinda cool. Just got to lay there and have them rub a thingy with some goo on it over my throat. Yeah, that's a great description, I know.
Don't worry. I refrained from making the joke of "Is it a boy or a girl?" But I do have to admit I snickered to myself, thinking of Deep Throat and having them tell me something like "Well, here's your problem right here - it's not your thyroid, it's that your clitoris appears to be in the back of your throat..."

Buh-dum-dum-tshht*

* You know, that thing they do with the drums and cymbals when someone tells a corny joke.

4 comments:

Grafs said...

Hilarious...I would have also been tempted by the boy/girl thing.

Dave said...

Hmm...that just gave me a great line to give to my wife to try and get a blowjob...

Dave said...

Its called an uvula by the way.

The Big Cheese said...

I had the same thing done a few years ago. Only it was on my balls and the tech was a lovely young lady. Smerring goo all over my balls and then manipulating them to get a clear picture. It wasn't as hot as it sounds. No happy ending.